The Sigelei 213W Box Mod is the latest device from Sigelei. This mod features temperature controls so you can quickly and easily change temperatures to suit your style of vaping.
The body of the 213W Box Mod is small enough to fit perfectly in the palm of your hand and features a soft touch body reinforced by carbon fiber and accented with aluminum space frame trimming.
This device also supports fast balanced on board charging and is capable of charging two batteries at 2A each. This device also features an OLED screen on the side of the device which displays vital information whilst you vape.
- 213W Maximum Output Wattage
- 10 to 213W
- 1.0 to 7.5V
- 0.1 to 3.0 ohm Atomizer Resistance Range
- 35A Maximum Output
- Preheat Power
- Set Output Wattage and Time
- Hugely Increases Vaping Capability and Precision
- Temperature Control
- Ni200 Nickel Support
- Titanium Support
- Stainless Steel Support
- TCR Functionality
- Temperature Coefficient of Resistivity
- TFR Functionality
- Temperature Factor of Resistivity
- Resistance Read and Lock
- 5 Coil Memory Bank
- 200 to 570 Degrees Fahrenheit
- Sliding and Locking Bottom Battery Access Door
- Accepts Two 18650 Batteries (sold separately)
- Ergonomically Placed Controls
- One Hand Operation
- Adjustment Buttons Clustered Next to Firing Button
- New OLED Display
- Four Row, Three Column Display
- Atomizer Resistance
- Output Voltage
- Output Current
- Battery State and Battery Life Indicator
- Output Wattage
- Output Temperature
- Micro USB Charge and Update Port
- 2A Maximum Charge Rate
- Trim and Striking Design
- Sharp Angular Control Face
- Curved Chassis
- Stainless Steel 510 Connection
- Spring Loaded Gold Plated Connection
- High Input Voltage/Reverse Battery/Low Resistance/Battery Imbalance/Low Input Voltage/Short Circuit/Overheating Protection
- 88mm by 44mm by 29mm
- One Sigelei 213W Box Mod
- One Micro USB Charging and Update Cable
- User Manual
All of our stock is delivered via Royal Mail and we aim to have items that are purchased via the store before 4pm (UK time) Monday to Friday are sent out for delivery the same day.
Any items purchased on the store after 4pm are sent out for delivery on the next working day.
We endeavor to dispatch all orders placed before this time on the same day (Monday to Friday) however due to the amount of orders placed (especially during holidays, events and weekends) this may not always be possible.
If you spend over £20 on the store, you are eligible for free first class delivery. You will be provided with a tracking code so you can track the location of your package whilst in transit. Most First Class delivery packages are delivered the next day, however depending on the volume of packages the Royal Mail are delivering at the time this may affect delivery time.
Our policy lasts 60 days. If 60 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Additional non-returnable items:
Opened e juice.
To complete your return, contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. All purchases are held on file for 12 months, we cannot be held liable for returns lost in the post
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable) Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery