Collections subdesc

What’s E-Liquid?

E-Liquid is the flavoured mixture that is added to your e-cigarette. The mixture is added to the vape tank component of your kit, and when heated the e-liquid evaporates and creates a water based vapour that is inhaled and exhaled. The mixture is made up of three ingredients (rising to 4 with the addition of nicotine); these are flavouring, propylene glycol (PG) and vegetable glycerine (VG). Each of these ingredients are safe for human consumption, however the liquids can be dangerous if swallowed or if it comes into contact with skin.

 

What are PG and VG Ratio?

Two core ingredients used in making e-liquid are PG and VG. Within each bottle of e-liquid 95% of the liquid mixture is glycerin/glycol (PG & VG), the remaining 5% is made up of the flavouring and nicotine. So what is PG and VG?

Most e-liquid is a mix of PG and VG in different proportions, with common mixtures including 80 percent PG and 20 percent VG, 70 percent PG and 30 percent VG, and 50/50. When buying e-liquid you'll see that the PG/VG is marked as a ratio

 

E-Liquid Flavours

We offer a huge range of e liquids flavours from tobacco, menthol and mint eliquids through to lemon e liquid, berry fruit, blueberry, blue raspberry, banana, melon, mango, watermelon, strawberry, red berries, desert flavours & more. If fruit flavours aren't your thing perhaps drinks e liquids are? from coffee to custard we have lots of flavours for you to enjoy & choose the perfect nicotine strength for your vape hit.

And, spend over £20 and we'll give you FREE UK Delivery, oh, and did we mention it's next day on your e liquid? Choose your pg vg ratio to get the perfect vape cloud density - enjoy the ultimate vaping experience - explore our huge range of vape flavours.

 

What are PG and VG Ratio?

Two core ingredients used in making e-liquid are PG and VG. Within each bottle of e-liquid 95% of the liquid mixture is glycerin/glycol (PG & VG), the remaining 5% is made up of the flavouring and nicotine. So what is PG and VG?

Most e-liquid is a mix of PG and VG in different proportions, with common mixtures including 80 percent PG and 20 percent VG, 70 percent PG and 30 percent VG, and 50/50. When buying e-liquid you'll see that the PG/VG is marked as a ratio