Vaporesso GT Core Replacement Coils have been designed to be compatible with a wide range of devices. With 9 different coil variations available, you can customise your vape to get the performance you desire. This coil range comes with standard coils, ceramic coils and mesh coils, each offering their own unique benefits.
- Standard coils feature a Kanthal core with cotton wick and are highly versatile, suiting a range of vaping needs.
- Ceramic coils (CCELL) reduce the amount of spit back that you experience and aim to prevent dry hits.
- Mesh Coils have a larger heated surface area, resulting in intense flavour and increased vapour production.
All of these coils feature sub-ohm resistances and we recommend using these coils with high VG e-liquids with a VG ratio of 60% or above for best performance.
- Vaporesso GT1 O.2 Ohm Coil - single coil build - 50 to 70W
- Vaporesso GT2 0.4 Ohm Coil - single coil build - 40 to 80W
- Vaporesso GT4 0.15 Ohm Coil - dual coil build - 30 to 70W
- Vaporesso GT4 Meshed 0.15 Ohm Coil - mesh coil build - 50 - 75W
- Vaporesso GT6 0.2 Ohm Coil - triple coil build - 40 to 100W
- Vaporesso GT8 0.15 Ohm Coil - multi-coil build - 50 to 110W
- Vaporesso GT CCELL 0.5 Ohm Coil - ceramic coil build - 20 to 40W
- Vaporesso GT CCELL 2 0.3 Ohm Coil - ceramic coil build - 35 to 40W
- Vaporesso GT Meshed 0.18 Ohm Coil - mesh coil build - 50 to 85W
- Vaporesso NRG Tank (Includes all of the Revenger Kit series, SWAG Kit, and Switcher Kit)
- Vaporesso Cascade Tank
- Vaporesso Cascade Baby Tank (Includes the Polar 220W Kit and Armour Pro Kit)
- Vaporesso Cascade Mini Tank
- Vaporesso Cascade One / One Plus Kit
- SMOK Baby Series
We have currently suspended all international deliveries until further notice due to customs issues.
All of our stock is delivered via Royal Mail and we aim to have items that are purchased via the store before 4pm (UK time) Monday to Friday are sent out for delivery the same day.
Any items purchased on the store after 4pm are sent out for delivery on the next working day.
We endeavour to dispatch all orders placed before this time on the same day (Monday to Friday) however due to the amount of orders placed (especially during holidays, events and weekends) this may not always be possible.
If you spend over £20 on the store, and you are located on UK Mainland you are eligible for free Royal Mail 24 Delivery.
You will be provided with a tracking code so you can track the location of your package whilst in transit. Most First Class delivery packages are delivered the next day, however depending on the volume of packages the Royal Mail are delivering at the time this may affect delivery time.
If you require a refund, exchange or want to return your item, please read the following policy: https://www.gourmeteliquid.co.uk/pages/refund-policy
To return items to us, please send to our return address:Gourmet eLiquid Ltd
67 High Street,
Regarding Nicotine and Shortfill E Liquids
Many of the E-Liquids for sale on this site contain Nicotine. Any bottle that has 10ml in volume will contain nicotine unless stated otherwise and the nicotine content of these will never exceed 20mg. This is due to the Tobacco Products Directive or TPD for short.
Those marked for sale with “0mg Nicotine” contain 0% nicotine and are classed as nicotine free. If you want to add Nicotine this can be done by adding nicotine boosters to your e liquid to achieve your desired strength.
A single 10ml nicotine booster that has a nicotine strength of 20mg will turn a 50ml, 0mg nicotine strength e liquid into a 3mg Nicotine strength juice when mixed.
To easily mix your e liquid, we suggest using a 60ml Unicorn Bottle and placing the nicotine shot into this bottle first, then adding in your e liquid, filling the bottle. This is often easier than removing the cap on a lot of the e liquid bottles as some of them are difficult to remove and can cause spillage if not removed with care.
|How to make 3 or 6 mg/ml strength shortfill:|
|Shortfill Bottle||+||Nicotine Shot(s)||=||E-Liquid Strength|
|50 ml||+||1 x 18mg nicotine shot||=||3 mg/ml|
|50 ml||+||2 x 18 mg nicotine shots||=||6 mg/ml|
|100ml||+||2 x 18 mg nicotine shots||=||3 mg/ml|
|100ml||+||4 x 18 mg nicotine shots||=||6 mg/ml|
Important Nicotine Information
Nicotine is an addictive substance and has been known to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
All products for sale are intended for use by persons that are 18 or older, women who are pregnant or breast feeding or persons that have risks with the following should consult their doctor before using these products:
- Heart Disease
- High Blood Pressure
- Taking medicines for Depression or Asthma
- A sensitivity or allergy to Nicotine or a combination of inhalants
These products are sold for recreational purposes and sale to persons under the ages of 18 is strictly prohibited.
In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately and thoroughly with water and seek medical advice immediately.
In case of contact with skin, wash immediately and thoroughly with soap and water.
If Nicotine is swallowed, seek medical attention immediately.
In case of an accident, or if you feel unwell, seek full medical advice
You must be over 18 to purchase products from this site. We have an effective and monitored age verification process provided by VerifyMyAge. We will not sell to persons that do not meet the age restrictions for this product and by continuing with this purchase you hereby consent to the processing of your personal data for age verification purposes.
I've been using these coils for about a year they last me about 2 weeks I'm a heavy vaper you do get the odd duff coil but I wouldn't use any other coil
Tried several coils But I find this give me a nice smooth flavour
my go to coils!
These coils are simply fantastic. They wick quickly and last for a couple of weeks of constant use. The .5 ohm coils are great at 25w.
These coils are great. They wick easily, no burnt hits, even vape, works great at 25w. They also last a good two weeks of constant use. Ceramic is the way to go.