Many in stock
Nitecore has pulled out all the stops with their newly improved i2 Intellicharger. This 2016 version has a 100% charging acceleration with up a 1000 mA charging current in a single slot, your batteries will charge faster than ever and automatic current selection means the charger adapts to your battery’s needs. With the new current active distribution technology, the i2 will adapt to the needs of your batteries. This new version also has expanded compatibility, now supporting 3.7V and 4.35V batteries. These features combined with a temperature controlling design and high quality materials make this charger a step above the rest!
- Input Voltage: AC 100~240V 50/60Hz 0.25A(max) 8W DC 9~12V
- Output voltage: 4.35V±1%/4.2V±1%/ 3.7V±1%/1.48V±1%
- Output current: 500mA×2/1000mA ×1
- Compatible with: Li-ion/IMR/LiFePO4: 10340, 10350, 10440, 10500, 12340, 12500, 12650, 13450, 13500, 13650, 14350, 14430, 14500, 14650, 16500, 16340(RCR123), 16650, 17350, 17500, 17650, 17670, 18350, 18490, 18500,18650, 18700, 20700, 21700, 22500, 22650, 25500, 26500, 26650 Ni-MH(NiCd): AA,AAA,AAAA,C,D
- Dimensions: 132mm×70mm×35mm
- Weight: 126g (without batteries and power cord)
- Twice the charging speed of the i2 charger
- Active Current Distribution (ACD) Technology
- Compatible with 1.2V, 3.7V, 4.2V, 4.35V batteries
- Charging program optimized for IMR batteries
- Automatic current selection based on battery capacity
- Capable of charging two batteries
- Two charging slots charge and control independently
- Automatically detects battery power status and displays charging progress
- Automatically stops charging upon charging completion
- Reverse polarity protection and short circuit prevention
- Over-discharged battery activation
- Overtime charging protection
- Designed for optimal heat dissipation
- Made from fire resistant, flame retardant PC material
- Certified by RoHS, CE, FCC and CEC
All of our stock is delivered via Royal Mail and we aim to have items that are purchased via the store before 4pm (UK time) Monday to Friday are sent out for delivery the same day.
Any items purchased on the store after 4pm are sent out for delivery on the next working day.
We endeavor to dispatch all orders placed before this time on the same day (Monday to Friday) however due to the amount of orders placed (especially during holidays, events and weekends) this may not always be possible.
If you spend over £20 on the store, you are eligible for free first class delivery. You will be provided with a tracking code so you can track the location of your package whilst in transit. Most First Class delivery packages are delivered the next day, however depending on the volume of packages the Royal Mail are delivering at the time this may affect delivery time.
Our policy lasts 60 days. If 60 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Additional non-returnable items:
Opened e juice.
To complete your return, contact us via email at email@example.com. All purchases are held on file for 12 months, we cannot be held liable for returns lost in the post
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable) Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery